Business Development Manager
The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Business Development Manager based within our GSF, Birmingham Head Office
We are looking for a passionate Business Development Manager with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who will work alongside our branch sales teams boosting branch sales, customer relationships and hitting their own monthly sales targets. As the BDM, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include:
- To grow low spending and none-spending accounts which have the potential to become GSF customers
- To visit a minimum of 10 customers per day
- To obtain valuable and workable feedback that can benefit the branch sales team
- To work with the branch sales team to develop new, potential and current customers
- To advise all customers of current promotions, specials and incentives that are currently available
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence (Maximum of 3 penalty points)
- Strong sales background, preferably within the automotive industry
- Parts knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to work to demanding time scales
- Demonstrate good I.T literacy
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What we offer!
- Excellent Monthly Bonus Schemes. Potential to earn up to £500 per month
- Death in Service Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Pension
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role, and the flair to realise the attractive bonuses on offer, then we will reward you with a fantastic salary. Click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.