We are recruiting for Quality Auditor roles for a food production site in Atherstone.
You would be auditing quality systems and effectiveness through planned audits. You would also be conducting independent process control checks to ensure that our products comply with food safety legislation, meet technical and quality specifications and are manufactured at best cost.
Requirements of a Quality Auditor:
- Good communication, literacy and numerical skills
- Food Hygiene Level 3 or above required or be prepared to gain this qualification.
- Level 2 HACCP or above required or be prepared to gain this qualification.
- Auditing Skills Certificate or be prepared to gain this qualification.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
- IT literate, able to work confidently with email, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Previous Quality Assurance experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of Food legislation, safety and quality.
- Days - £8.80 with a premium of £1.50 per hour
- Nights - £9.40 with a premium of £1.50 per hour
- Immediate starts
- Overtime available - enhanced rate
- Temp to perm positions
What does the Quality Auditor role involve?
Your duties will involve (But not restricted too):
- Completing audits of process control documentation in full and in accordance with company procedure and customer specifications
- Completing daily quality panels and taste panels with the production, management teams
- Assisting in the collection, labelling and logging of finished goods, water, raw material and swab samples onto the laboratory website
- Assisting in the completion of the site calibration schedule for temperature probes, scales and other devices and highlighting instruments requiring repair or re-calibration.
- Ensure good manufacturing practices at all times, promoting the highest standards of hygiene and safe working practices.
- Ensure compliance to company food safety and legality controls.
- Ensure full compliance to company policies and procedures and highlight any training requirements required to relevant departments.
- Investigate non-conformances in conjunction with departmental managers using root cause analysis and take necessary action to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure that any non-conforming materials are identified, isolated and rejected where relevant through use of the non-conformance system.
- Complete daily shift reports and enter information regarding hold items onto the hold log, ensuring all communicated via email daily.
- Completing any other reasonable checks and tasks as required by the QA/Technical management team.
Benefits of working with us as a Quality Auditor
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Free eye care vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Full training
- 'On the Job' qualifications available
- On-site canteen
- On-site car parking
- Employee of the month awards
- Various shift patterns available
- 24 hour support from our onsite team
If you are interested in the above role please click apply