UK Finance Director
UK Finance Director - to £150k plus car, bonus, private health & pension -
Flexible location (1-2 days per week Midlands based)
We are working on a retained basis with an exciting high growth and highly acquisitive £150m turnover business to recruit a UK Finance Director. With an ever-increasing client base across the UK, this organisation delivers a range of technology-led services throughout their sector. A substantial increase in activity in their market place and recent promotion of the current incumbent has led to the vacancy. The UK Finance Director will partner the UK Managing Director to maximise the success of these recent strategic developments.
The role of UK Finance Director is critical to the on-going growth within the business. This successful applicant will partner closely with the current executive team, in particular with the MD and Business Development Director, to deliver strategies for the establishment of long-term revenue plans and corporate performance. The successful candidate must have excellent commercial negotiation experience with a clear vision for unlocking the potential from additional lines of business over the next 3-5 years. This is a board level appointment.
Key areas of expertise for the UK Finance Director will include:
- Full P&L ownership of a growing multi-million pound organisation
- Establishing and developing a highly-skilled team of direct reports
- Working with the business development team to ensure the business maximises revenue opportunities
- Partnering with key customer representatives to secure opportunities for new lines of business
- Managing the budgeting & forecasting process including the introduction of robust analysis tools
- Establishing the key areas of performance and service delivery targets
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives
- Working closely with industry bodies, auditors and other external parties to ensure agreed contract delivery parameters are met and future business development potential is maximised within strict guidelines
- Identification and development of areas for improvement in the use of resources across finance & commercial management
- Full responsibility for income reporting, billing and working capital management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with ambition, integrity and highly-developed commercial aptitude to join a business that can offer genuine career growth in an agile and innovative environment.
The UK Finance Director we seek will have a commercial background, with an ability to strategically direct a high-growth business from a financial perspective. A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long-term challenges. A formal accountancy qualification, with strong academics, will be highly-regarded, along with an ability to manage and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. The successful individual will have experience in liaising directly with high-profile customers and other strategic partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the region's most rapidly-growing businesses where there will be a genuine path to further your career into general management, in a challenging and visible environment. The package for the successful UK Finance Director will comprise a salary of up to £150k per annum plus car, pension, healthcare, and bonus.
Please hit 'apply', or for a confidential discussion on this role, please call Liz Gilliver on 07944 628965
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75484364