Job Title: Marketing Executive
Our client is a leading Manufacturing company based in the heart of Staffordshire. Our client has been in business for more than 30 years providing reliable and long-term solutions within their specialist industry.
The role of Marketing Executive requires a highly organised, determined and passionate candidate. The Marketing Executive will join a thriving team and report directly into the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for providing wide ranging support to implement the marketing strategy. This role requires meticulous time management and attention to detail along with a wide variety of skills. If you're looking for a challenge and would like to work for an innovative brand that has an exciting future then apply!
The role of Marketing Executive will include:
- Develop, maintain and co-ordinate the company's communication channels including; website, literature, social media and newsletters using the Content Management Systems (CMS), Marketing Automation Platforms, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Generate written copy to support the multi-channel communication plan (newsletters, case studies, social media)
- Work with the UK and global teams to develop and provide new ideas for the marketing strategy and plan
- Research and analyse client and competitor activity including online and offline performance (including advertising, social media, press coverage, industry trends and topics etc.)
- Drive the business performance forwards by utilising metrics and analytics (Google Analytics, Social Metrics, CRM) to justify our decisions and grow customer engagement and advocacy
- Assist with the creation and implementation of the communication strategy, including online and offline materials, focusing on the successful implementation of the PR plan and approach (day to day PR account management).
- Experience working with CMS systems
- Social media account management experience
- Copywriting experience
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- A creative thinker
- Ideally an understanding of PPC and AdWords
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: up to £25,000 pa
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.