Temporary Marketing Assistant
This is an ongoing temporary position within a small team, based at our client’s Crick office. Previous experience within marketing is essential.
The Marketing Assistant assists the marketing team in the delivery of daily marketing activities.
Duties of the Marketing Assistant include:
- Assisting the Marketing Managers and supporting the overall marketing team.
- Helping with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a range of marketing communications
- Providing support for local marketing activities including events as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Preparing and loading promotional & generic content to the website.
- Development of email campaigns including content and design elements.
Requirements of the role:
- A degree in Marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and email campaign generation.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (essential), Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop (desirable)
- Strong administration and organisational skills.