Training Co-ordinator / Assessor
We are currently working with a client in the West Midlands who are looking for an experienced Training Coordinator to deliver the Apprenticeship Framework 16 + learners within the areas of Business Admin, Recruitment, Warehousing, Retail, Management etc.
The successful candidate must possess the required REC certificate to enable them to deliver through Skills First & REC. Be in possession of the relevant Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA or equivalent).
Purpose of the Role:
With a passion for working with others and supporting learners towards maximising their full potential, you will take responsibility for managing a caseload of learners, creating a bespoke and meaningful lesson plan and schedule of learning to support and motivate learners towards achieving qualifications, stretching their learning, increasing their knowledge and capabilities and supporting them while they evolve intellectually and professionally.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for delivering work-based development and accreditation programmes that meet the requirements of funding authorities, learners and business clients and to deliver development solutions through one-to-one assessment and coaching in line with our clients' quality standards, performance and productivity targets.
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge as a Training Coordinator/Recruitment Assessor:
- Assessor Award (A1/TAQA/D32/33 or equivalent)
- Either ERS Level 3 or IAG Level 3
- Relevant Teaching Qualification (desirable)
- Proven experience of delivering the Rec qualification, preferably in a Welfare to Work setting
- Knowledge of delivering the Apprenticeship Framework
- Ability and desire to work autonomously and not require micromanagement
- Excellent attention to detail/Time management skills
- Passion for people development
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle as you will be expected to cover the West Midlands area
Above all else, you will be an enthusiastic, approachable and adaptable you'll thrive within a values based culture.