Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias) - Coventry - £38k
Shift: 4 Weeks Days / 4 Weeks Nights rotating (Mon-Fri)
A great opportunity has become available for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join a global company who specialise in manufacturing various components for the Aerospace industry. You will join a talented team of engineers and will contribute to the efficient running and maintenance of the plant.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the repair and service of CNC machinery and equipment to ensure optimum production and minimised downtime. The company are renowned for, and pride themselves on the quality of their products so there is a heavy focus on continuous improvement and they are looking for engineers who can take a proactive approach and apply these principles in their everyday work.
- Apprentice Trained in Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Electrical qualifications/training
- CNC Machinery Maintenance experience (Mazatrol / Fanuc)
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75480153