Our client based in North Birmingham are going through an exciting time and looking to expand, they have fantastic opportunity for an Experience Product Manager to join their very successful team.
Candidates must be Degree educated and have a mminimum of 3 years Consumer Product Management including...
- Preparation and implementation of Product Marketing plans
- Product development of both new concepts and existing products
- SKU management including management of obsoletes
Commercial performance tracking and assessment
Consumer communication; On-pack, in-store and out-of-store
- Create and deliver the Product Group Plan(s) objectives and activities in line with the business strategy
- Ensure the continual review/analysis of the assigned Products Group(s) maintaining awareness of competitor activities and feedback actions within the markets
- Co-ordinate the go to market plan for both NPD and existing products and effectively communicate through the Market Plans
- Project manage, via the Stage Gate Process, all product development for assigned Product Groups
- Develop market leading innovations based on consumer, customer, technical and operational insight
- Liaise and manage the work of external agencies as required
- Ensure excellent working relationships with other departments and divisions, so that the Group benefits to the maximum possible extent from cross-functional synergies
- Representing the company’s marketing activities to customers and other external stakeholders in person as required by Head of Marketing
- Comply with the Health & Safety responsibilities as defined in the company Health & Safety policy, and ensure that any specific responsibilities are adequate delegated in their absence.
If this role is you please apply to Sue Kelly.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO RESPONSES WE CAN ONLY CONTACT SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WHICH WILL BE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR APPLICATION THANK YOU