Combined Heat and Power Project Manager
Combined Heat & Power Project Manager - 6 Months - Coventry - Negotiable Daily Rate
My client is an internationally renowned Energy and Utilities provider specialising in the supply of Gas and Electricity to customers in the UK and abroad. They also focus on the delivery of emerging technologies to ensure that align with the brands' commitment to green and renewable energy sources.
- Forms of Contract and Contract Conditions
- Construction & Civil Engineering activity
- Commercial and Technical Modelling
- Energy Generation and Distribution Technology
- Concept Scheme Design
- Services installation design
- Regulations and design guides
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Management of design requirements
- Management of processes and procedures
- Mentoring and Coaching more junior Project Managers
Experience Required: -
- Extensive knowledge of commercial on-site generation technologies (gas engine, steam boiler, absorption chillers, HVAC)
- Extensive experience, in a senior project management position, and proven track record on variety of energy/M&E projects ranging from small scale commercial CHP /hotwater systems through to major industrial steam/hot water/chilled water/electricity generation and distribution systems.
- Extensive experience in managing multi-disciplinary project teams so that they achieve their full potential and produce a successful Project.
- Substantial knowledge and practical use of, current legislation with regards to the Health & Safety, Construction, Services Installation and various Forms of Contract that could be applicable to the variety of OSG Energy Projects.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.