Are you an experienced office manager looking for your next big opportunity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with the drive and passion to work at an exciting innovative company.
The role is an Office Manager for an international Property and Construction Consultants based in Birmingham City Centre. The role will involve assisting with the running of all aspects of the office, as well as being involved with exciting new projects.
- Assisting the Office Director with all instructed tasks.
- Handling of confidential information.
- Tracking training and staff development programmes.
- Maintenance of web portal for office management information.
- Client satisfaction surveys.
- Creating financial reports on costs and budgets.
- Previous experience in a Senior Administration/ Office Management role.
- Willingness to adapt and develop.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you have the skills necessary for this role, then please don't hesitate to apply!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales