Security Officer - Distribution - Droitwich
Security Officer - Distribution
£7.50 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Distribution Security Officer to be based in the Droitwich area (WR9). Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Distribution Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Access & Egress control
- Random staff searches
- Patrols of the inside and outside of premises
- CCTV monitoring
- Gatehouse & reception duties
Requirements of the Distribution Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- A full UK driving licence and access to transport is essential due to the sites you may be asked to cover
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service & administration skills
Incentives for the Distribution Security Officer:
- Average 56 hours per week working a mixture of days, nights and weekends. Applicants must be able to cover 12 hour shifts.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.