The Executive Operations Team provides talent support to the Executive Leadership and the functions that form the Executive, We focus on working closely with the Executive functions on a number of priority initiatives and standard talent activities (i.e., performance management, talent management). We also collaborate with the Regional Talent Teams through our distributed model to ensure there is consistency across the globe for all employees within the Executive.
We are looking for a temporary Talent Coordinator to provide support to team members with the various people processes run by the team. The role will support multiple projects and processes with different stakeholders and requires someone who can balance multiple priorities, with above average follow up skills, coordination of information into a concise format and prepare it for executive presentation.
This position must be able to manage virtual stakeholder expectations and communications. It will be essential to build effective working relationships with the people organization globally, and with sponsors and stakeholders across the ETT team to deliver timely, high quality initiatives to meet objectives.
The duration of this assignment is approximately five to six months.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Supports the project management activities of annual talent processes (i.e., LEAD, Global People Survey, Better Begins with You, etc.) and ensures deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Works with the HR team to prepare function specific reporting such as headcount/dashboard reports, Global People Survey reports and other related management reporting. This may involve gathering data from various sources, analyzing trends and creating Executive summaries which are used on a quarterly basis to help leadership understand the people aspects of their business.
- Validates functional HR data and liaises with the HR team, Regional Talent teams and functions as needed to co-ordinate necessary data corrections.
- Works with the team to promote use of self-service by the functions for routine people queries (i.e., policy/process requests, routine learning requests).
- May supports the ETT COEs with ad-hoc queries and projects spanning across the Executive. This may involve liaising with Regional Talent teams, key functional leaders or internal colleagues to gather information and complete a project.
- Develops and maintain relationships across the ETT team; sharing best practices, helping to keep others on track with due dates and deliverables.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Makes suggestions based on a solid understanding of talent principles
- Ask probing questions to determine the best approach to solving an issue or problem
- Takes the initiative to connect with key stakeholders when additional information is needed to complete assignments
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Relationship building skills and able to build network across EY
- Good listening and communication skills (writing, speaking, presenting, listening, responding)
- Ability to work both independently and within teams, including virtual teams, with a focus on our culture and values
- Proactive in dealing with issues and opportunities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Our global structure
Our structure is composed of the Executive and Regions. The Executive includes our global leadership, governance bodies and our four geographic Areas. Working together they oversee our global strategy, brand, business planning, investments and priorities.
Our 28 Regions are grouped under four geographic Areas: Americas; Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA); Asia-Pacific; and Japan.
This structure is streamlined allowing us to make decisions quickly, execute our strategy and provide exceptional client service wherever in the world our clients do business.
Our global structure means we can respond faster than our competitors. We can access the right people and assemble high-performing teams to deliver exceptional client service worldwide.
So we're not merely a loose collection of national practices - we are a global organization, unified in our approach.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75495177