Contract length: Permanent
Contract hours: Monday - Friday, 37 hours
Rate: £25k-£30k - dependent on experience
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working with Line Managers to establish recruitment needs and create appropriate job descriptions and person specifications
* Placing and creating job adverts on online job boards and social media, including headhunting possible candidates
* Attending jobs/careers events across the country and forging positive relationships/networks
* Initiating telephone conversations to confirm suitability and arranging initial interviews
* Conducting face to face first interviews, ascertaining feedback and providing feedback to candidates
* Preparing offer paperwork and guiding successful candidates through the recruitment cycle
* Liaising with external suppliers including recruitment agencies and on line job boards
The successful candidate will ideally have knowledge of the Transport sector and have experience within in-house recruitment.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.