Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor/ National / £30kMy client, based in the Midlands, is a residential block management specialist with an enviable reputation for offering exceptional service levels to a range of clients. They now require a Health and Safety Property Advisor to assist with the smooth running of a predominantly residential portfolio.
This position will involve travel throughout England and into Wales. It is essential therefore that you have a clean driving licence.
Responsibilities will include:-
- To undertake H&S Reports and Fire Risk Assessments.
- To undertake Asbestos Management Surveys.
- Report any potential H&S claim.
- Advise Property Managers further queries
- Ensure that knowledge of current legislation is kept to date
- Liaise with Fire Officers in regards to any inspections carried out by the Local Fire Authority or Enforcement Notices sent.
If you feel you have the right background for this interesting and varied role we would like to hear from you. Please contact Caroline Tompkins at TemplePM on 01789 470403 or apply via the Total Jobs recruitment process.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
TemplePM - Recruitment Specialist within the Property Sector finding positions for Block Managers, Property Managers, Estate Managers and Surveyors. If you feel that you have the right back ground or would like to deal with someone who knows what you do then please contact us TemplePM
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75495006