Head of Audi Fleet
Head of Audi Fleet - Audi Coventry
Reporting to the Brand Director this senior role will be responsible for growing the existing fleet business within Audi.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in fleet sales, with experience at all levels. The role will require people management, brand liaison, board level presentation skills and a full understanding of all routes to market including the Broker / Contract Hire industry.
Key Job Areas:
- Assisting the Audi Brand Managers in the management of the existing fleet teams.
- Managing performance to achieve key targets and deliver continuous improvement.
- Interaction and liaison with both brands and their representatives.
- Ensuring compliance with and achievement of all Brand fleet standards and Listers Group policies.
- Providing a high level point of contact for Listers key fleet partners.
- Assisting the Listers teams to increase volume and profitability through structured support.
- Covering holidays and sickness to a level that allows seamless continuity of the departments performance.
- Providing reports to the Brand Director.
- Developing and delivering new business opportunities.
- Continuously reviewing and improving Fleet sales processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer delight whilst maximising profitability.
- Cross pollination of business opportunities to other Listers brands and liaison with Listers Group Fleet operations.
Key Success Criteria:
- Additional sales volume and profit.
- Brand standards achievement.
- New business generation.
- Joint / assisted appointments with the Fleet teams.
A highly competitive package reflecting the importance of this new position will be offered to the successful applicant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75497104