HGV Class 2 Driver
The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a HGV Class 2 Driver based within GSF, Birmingham Head Office.
We are looking for an experienced HGV Driver with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who will work alongside our warehouse managers to ensure efficient and safe delivery of our pallets of product to other branches.
Main duties include:
- To complete deliveries as required by the Company
- To carry out defect checks on vehicles
- To complete all run sheets prior to departure
- Ensure all orders required are on the vehicle prior to departure
- Complete the tachograph to meet legislation and hand these in on a weekly basis to the Warehouse Manager
- Responsible for safety and security of the load prior to leaving for the duration of the journey
- Ensure vehicles are refuelled and cleaned out daily
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Full UK Driving Licence with Class C entitlement (maximum 3 penalty points)
- Must hold a current digital tachograph and CPC card
- Geographical knowledge is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to meet to demanding time scales
42.50 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday. Start and finish times are dependent on the route allocated with an additional unsocial hours payment also dependent on route allocated.
- Monthly bonus schemes
- Unsocial pay allowance (dependant on route)
- Death in service scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role, then we will reward you with a fantastic salary. Click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.