Area Sales Developer
Job Title: Area Sales Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Developer to join our fantastic client, one of the UK's leading manufacturers and suppliers, and their well-established regional sales team. The Area Sales Developer will be responsible for researching prospective and new clients alike, and supporting the Business Sales Development Manager.
As an Area Sales Developer, your duties will include:
- To research and develop new leads and sales opportunities in your geographical region
- Gather company and contact data, inputting and updating information into a CRM database
- Using business tools, project/lead subscription services, web and social media platforms to research prospective and new clients, collating project information relating to a range of market sectors
- Support the Area Sales Development team with general administration duties relating to their CRM database and outbound marketing activities
- Arrange appointments and plan meetings with potential/existing contacts as required.
- Following up quotations with prospective clients to mature sales leads and recognise opportunities to close the sale
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone
- Experience in sales development, preferably on the telephone and used to working to deadlines
- Experience of CRM database systems.
- Excellent admin and IT skills (experienced on MS office programmes).
- Web and social media knowledge with the ability to navigate for research purposes
- Strong sales negotiation, product cross selling and closing skills
- Confident and strong communicator able to work with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail with ability to identify and prioritise strong sales
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pa depending on experience
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.