Credit Control - Tamworth - £18,000
Our lovely client in the Tamworth area are looking to recruit a Credit Control Administrator to ensure timely and accurate collection and allocation of customer debt, timely and accurate query resolutions and to contribute to the overall team objectives.
- Collections of customer invoices to agreed company targets
- Ensuring that all outstanding accounts are identified, communicated and prioritised in accordance with policies and procedures
- Resolving invoice queries for customers by liaising with other departments
- Promote and maintain relationships internally and externally to deliver excellent customer care
- Cash allocations - ensuring that receipts are updated in a timely and accurate manner
- Identification and management of potentially high risk customers
- Approval and setting up of new customer accounts in line with company policies and procedures
- Processing client Debit notes
- Using Sage Line 50 to reconcile accounts, import invoices and producing regular aged debt reports for review
- Preparation and attendance of monthly credit control meeting with key managers
- Preparation of month end reconciliations
- Other general financial/accounting duties as required
The ideal candidate needs to have at least 3 years of Credit Control experience. High level of accuracy and ability to work on own initiative and multi-task effectively.Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, you have been unsuccessful.