HR Business Partner
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner seeking a new and exciting opportunity to develop your career with a world leading insurance company? If the answer is yes then this could be the perfect position for you…
With a presence in 59 countries, and 160,000 employees serving the needs of 103 million customers, AXA is big. In fact, we’re the world’s number one insurance brand, and one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. But we’re not too big to care for or listen to - everyone who works with us. You see, we value your ideas and your experience. We want you to continue to develop and grow, and we’ll offer you all the learning, development and progression opportunities you need for your professional skills and career to flourish.
This is an incredible opportunity to partner the Claims business currently undergoing an exciting Transformation, to influence and steer strategy, driving change to develop people capability and support AXA’s ambition of becoming an employer of choice.
What you will be doing
- Influence and steer the creation of strategic people plans to enable the delivery and implementation of business strategy aligned to the AXA UK strategy.
- Own and drive the implementation of bespoke HR strategic initiatives to enable the business to deliver their people plans.
- Gather intelligence and share market trends with the business on best in class people management practices to influence the business strategy enabling AXA to become the preferred company.
- Provide insightful analysis of management information to enable effective people, cost and risk management.
- Champion and lead transversal HR projects and initiatives ensuring successful embedding within the business area.
- Broker and contract the services of the HR Centres of Excellence to deliver for the business. Secure their expertise in supporting business delivery. Ensure that long term relationships with CoEs are maintained.
Building Organisational and People Capability
- Lead succession planning process and ensure achievable talent plans are in place to create a pipeline of talent and sustainable organisational capability.
- Lead on organisational design and change management, coaching business leaders on its effective implementation and strategies for successful change.
- Using business insight to identify areas for continuous improvement ensuring that any initiatives are successfully embedded in the business.
Culture & Behaviours
- Drive a culture of business ownership and accountability for people management practices to ensure HR policy, systems and procedures are embedded to enable a high performance culture. Lead initiatives to support this where appropriate.
- Role model the HR Identity, championing AXA'’s values and behaviours and demonstrating competence against the AXA UK HRBP competency framework. Demonstrating a positive and can do mind-set.
- Coach and influence senior leaders in order to enhance or change culture helping AXA to become the preferred company.
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday each year)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover
Who are we looking for?
ExperienceExperienced HR Business PartnerExperience of managing organisational change e.g. mergers and acquisitions, integration programmes, change management, organisational design in large organisationsProven track record of delivery of strategic people developmentSpecialism within a centre of excellence (e.g. Resourcing, Reward, Learning & Development, Employee Relations