IT Infrastructure Manager
Position: IT Infrastructure Manager
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 plus 10% Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager to join an International FTSE 250 company based in Birmingham close to New Street and Moor Street Stations.
This new role will take full accountability for managing the IT Infrastructure Team. You will have strong experience of managing a Data Centre and you will lead on Incident, Problem and Change Management. You will have a wealth of experience of providing service within defined SLA's and will provide IT Infrastructure KPI reports.
You will be an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager with experience of managing a Data Centre Environment.
You will work with Project Managers to drive the implementation of all Infrastructure projects with a full understanding of business driven initiatives in all other IT teams to ensure that timeline, risk and priorities are managed appropriately.
You'll be responsible for the Business As Usual (BAU) support activities within the IT Infrastructure team driving Incident, Change and Problem Management for each division within the team.
Key Experience Required
- We are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager with at least three years within a similar role.
- Proven experience in Managing a Data Centre environment.
- Experience of managing the implementation of multiple complex IT projects.
- Demonstrable technical expertise with VMWare utilising VSphere platforms. You will also have expert knowledge of Windows Server 2003-2012, Linux, Cisco and managing Citrix environments.
- A good understanding of ITIL Processes and methodologies - Ideally you will be ITL certified.
- You will have strong people management skills and the ability to work in a matrix-managed environment.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75479198