Are you an experienced Estimator looking for a new role? Do you have a groundwork's and/or construction background?
Due to expansion, Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for an Estimator by a well-established and successful civils and groundwork's construction company to work across a number of developments. My client works with some of the most well-known construction companies in the UK and have an excellent reputation for delivering high quality civils and groundwork projects at sites throughout the Midlands. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Estimating, Tendering and Bills of Quantities and will have previously worked in the construction industry. My client are offering a very generous package dependent on experience, ranging from £25k-£40k Per Anum + Benefits.
Typical Estimating Duties:
- Logging of incoming tenders.
- Compiling tenders for works.
- Reviewing drawings received.
- Production of bill of quantities from drawings.
- Material take offs and material enquiries.
- Site visits when required.
- Submitting tenders.
- Liaising with clients on tender negotiations.
- Obtaining subcontractor quotes.
- Experienced in estimating within a construction environment.
- Knowledge of estimating procedures.
- Able to read drawings for measuring.
- Able to work with no/minimal supervision.
- Organised to prioritise workloads.
- Great IT skills and able to use all Microsoft Office programs.
APPLY NOW FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION REGARDING THE ROLE.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75497523