Location: Bilston, Wolverhampton
Salary: £12+ p/hour (Overtime paid @ 1.5)
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9AM - 4:30PM (40 Hours p/week)
Our client, based in the West Midlands region of the UK famously known as the Black Country, is currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer to join their team.
They are precision engineers offering CNC machining, milling, turning, drilling, threading and assembly services to customers in a wide range of industries, including toolmaking and patternmaking, motorsport components, agricultural equipment, automotive, rolling mill components and parts for the hydraulics industry.
Responsibilities of the CNC Programmer:
- Producing high quality products by Programming, Setting and Operating CNC milling machines ensuring quality workmanship at all times.
- Maintaining and improve productivity where possible, work in line with company procedures and machine capability to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Maintaining set-up sheets as required and in line with company procedure.
- Ensuring work area kept clean and tidy at all times by keeping machine and all associated tools and equipment in a clean and tidy manner.
- Working within a safe environment by ensuring all company procedures and Health & Safety legislation is followed at all times.
Requirements for the CNC Programmer:
- 3+ Years' experience CNC Programming
- Programming experience with Acramatic, Fanuc or ISO Language controls.
- Cad and Cad Cam experience would also be of a benefit
- Ability to operate more than one machine as and when required.
- To be motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- A team player.
- Organised, focused and able to adopt a high level of attention to detail within your work.
- An understanding and appreciation of health and safety.
- Ability to use own initiative to hit realistic deadlines.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the CNC Programmer then please apply now!