Starting Point Recruitment / Steps to Work are currently looking for an Employment Advisor in the Walsall area.
This is a full time post working 37 hours per week and will be a temporary contract until 31st July 2018.
With an attractive salary and the additional benefits of the chance to join a pension scheme, flexible working and access to a variety of other positions as they become available this is a fantastic opportunity.
The Duties of the role:
- To Provide an efficient, professional client focused employment and skills service.
- To support target groups of 16-18 year olds who are not in education, employment and training and those who are 19-29 years old who are unemployed to prepare for work.
- To work wth clients to ensure they are work ready with the appropriate skills to take up opportunities.
- To secure employment opportunities for clients of all ages through a range of activities including working closely woth officers who are employers and organisations in relation to job creation.
- Understand and help to breakdown the the employment and skills barriers faced by local people.
- To work with officers and partners to assist in designing and developing a service that supports clients into sustainable employment or training that leads to employment.
Key Skills: IAG Practitioner
To apply for this position all candidates must have a valid DBS or be willing to have a DBS processed, Right to work, Proof of Address and NI Number and be able to provide 2 referees.
If you are interested in this role please contact Lea at or Call .