Digital Marketing Executive
You're looking for more than just a '9 to 5' to pay the bills. You've developed a serious expertise for optimizing Google PPC campaigns that deliver conversion and make you stand out. You're looking to become a fundamental player in a growth-inspiring environment working with clients you lead, whilst being continuously developed by industry experts. Sound like you? Read on…
- Embarked on a journey to become Birmingham's first 'Digital Consultancy'
- Consistently achieved excellence & strive to be the very best in Digital
- An open mind & big ears for new ideas, innovation & methodologies
- A small team with huge ambitions & chance to establish yourself in a start-up
- Abilities that put you at the top of your game & at least 2 year's experience
- Rock solid hands-on Google AdWords experience with room to develop
- Understanding of Facebook Ads campaigns & Remarketing set up
- An ability to succinctly analyze & interpret Analytics data for optimisation
You Might Have Extra Awesomeness!
To really stand out you've attained Google Partner & Analytics IQ qualifications, you battled with and won over Google Shopping Ads (PLAs) and you've mastered the dark art of SEO. You might be a dab-hand with YouTube Ads and Email Marketing. When it comes to CMS, you can transfer your skills across platforms and may even have built a WordPress website in your spare time. Big budgets and high expectations don't faze you and you have an attitude to work that simply can't be taught. You're an all round digital superstar looking for somewhere to leap forth and grow wings on the way down.
Salary Up to £25,000pa base
Plus bonus - Uncapped bonus scheme
- Performance based bonus
- Apple MacBook laptop
- Apple iPhone
- Spotify premium account
- Choose your working hours
- Flexible working
- Payday team lunch/drinks
- Free barista coffee & teas
- Modern central Bham office
Up to 29 days holiday:
- 25 Days annual leave
- Birthdays off
- Extra day for house move
- Extra day for marriages - 'Get out of jail' card (day off without notice or cash in at Xmas!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75489208