Head of Marketing
Blue Skies have been retained by an international manufacturer to attract an influential and highly talented Head of Marketing to join their Birmingham based team.
Our client have developed a premium product and enjoy a huge market share within their specialist sector. This role therefore offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a large existing customer base both across the UK and in most international markets. This role offers the opportunity to develop new revenue streams, maximise existing relationships and be at the forefront of new product development in an exciting and ever-changing market.
A key focus of this role will be to provide strategic direction and market insight while managing a small team to deliver the ongoing marketing strategy. You will also take the lead on the development and delivery of an exciting calendar of events and create communications plans to support this activity.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Devising, developing and implementing the marketing strategy and managing a sizeable budget
- Leadership of market insight; researching the market and collecting and analysing information to ensure that you remain ahead of the competition and further developing the market, looking for and exploring new opportunities
- End to end project management
- Ownership of developing digital marketing channels including social, email and web
- Manage a small team to deliver on social media, content creation and PR activities
- Event management and taking the lead in developing a new concept / calendar
- Analysis and reporting of all marketing activities to maximise ROI
- Developing multi-channel communications across both B2B and B2C audiences
- Regular international travel to engage customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
To be considered for this highly desirable role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Proven experience in strategic planning at an international level and then implementation
- Experience in building marketing campaigns across multiple markets
- Confident and able to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and like a challenge
- Experienced in managing a small team
- Commercial acumen and a demonstrable track record of delivering results
In reward for hard work and commitment to the role the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary up to £60k depending on experience along with other added benefits and the opportunity to join a well-known and exciting brand with big plans.
This role would suit an existing Head of Marketing or Senior Marketing Manager looking to take a step up. Either way, you must have experience of working across international markets and be used to working with a leading brand. This role is commutable via all parts of Birmingham, Solihull, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall and Worcester.
If you think that you have the skills to become part of this company's success story then please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment to discuss further
Head of Marketing, Birmingham, £50,000 - £60,000