Process Engineering Manager
Process Engineering Manager to work with a manufacturing business , part of a Global and profitable Group
The role :-
* Provide technical expertise and support for all manufacturing processes/ these include increasing throughput ,improving quality , reducing operating costs and reducing waste
* Identify , implement , dive and measure continuous improvement projects within the site
* Lead , coach and facilitate improvement programmes in close co-operation with the MD to exceed agreed KPI's
* Bring cost savings to the plant by the application of sound engineering principles
* Mange the installation of new or improved processes in manufacturing , including developing solutions , specifying equipment ,CAPEX , selecting contractors , managing project schedules and commissioning
* Degree level or equivalent
* Manufacturing experience
* Experience of dealing with shop floor to Senior Board members and able to influence effectively
* Results driven
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75488694