SEO Manager / SEO Account Manager
Job Title: SEO Manager
Location: Shrewsbury (This role may require travel to and working from our other locations from time to time.)
Salary: Competitive starting salary alongside numerous company benefits
Job Type: Permanent, (Full-time - 37.5 hours), 9.00am to 5.30pm
Our Client is looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular SEO.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Head of SEO and SEO Senior Account Manager in implementing SEO strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO scopes for our clients, using both internal resource and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving SEO performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation for a number of key client accounts.
- Set and implement client SEO strategy in tangent with the SEO Senior Managers in order to increase profit.
- Drive the implementation and development of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy within your client portfolio in order to sustain and grow client performance.
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy.
- Support SEO Senior Managers to surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients).
- Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practise processes.
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Network to include but not limited to: editorial, optimisation, engine mirrors. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree.
- Supporting the SEO Account Executive with data collation and checks for client reporting purposes. Writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard.
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within SEO data and taking corrective actions.
- Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally.
- Support and mentor SEO Account Executives in their learning and development in tangent with the SEO Senior Account Manager.
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally.
- Contribute to the new business process as required by the SEO Senior Account Manager and sales team.
- Proactively monitor for industry updates and share with the wider team
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in SEO Marketing.
- Clear passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of SEO.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines.
- Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A mathematical and analytical mind.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Thrives working in a team environment.
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service and management.
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus, Sale commission, Recruitment referrals bonus
- Pension Scheme, Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Package
- Gym membership contributions, Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Share options following six months of employment.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; SEO Junior Manager, SEO Account Manager, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Analyst, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, SEO will also be considered for this role.