Part Time Domestic Assistant
Job Title: Part Time Domestic Assistant (Ref: DOM/M COTT)
Based: Mason Cottages, Erdington, B24
Salary: £4,290 per annum (£7.50 per hr)
Job Type: Part-Time
Our client (a well-established charitable care provider in Olton, Solihull) currently has a vacancy for a part time Domestic Assistant working days at Mason Cottages, one of the Trust's Sheltered Housing Schemes, based in Erdington.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Cleaning (6 hrs per week):
- To clean communal areas of the hall, toilets and offices etc.
- Cleaning empty cottages in preparation for new residents moving in.
- To maintain stock levels of cleaning materials.
- To assist with arrangements for residents' communal activities.
- To adhere to health and safety regulations and COSHH regulations.
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the Scheme Manager for the efficient running of the domestic function.
Support Work (5 hrs per week):
- To provide supporting people related services under the guidance of the Scheme Manager, providing advice and assistance and ensuring the good health and wellbeing of residents and covering for the Scheme Manager as necessary.
Domiciliary Care (where required):
- Where required by residents and as instructed by the Scheme Manager / Domiciliary Services Manager, you will provide individualised domiciliary cleaning services for residents in their cottages.
- All staff of the Trust are expected to positively embrace and fully adhere to our Equality & Diversity policies.
- To maintain a safe working environment by - attending training in Health and Safety requirements.
The Trust is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply for this role please click APPLY button and further information will be sent to your inbox.
(IMPORTANT: Please read through this information carefully as this must be completed to submit your application fully)
Candidates with the relevant experience of: Support Worker, Domestic Assistant, Domestic, Elderly Support Worker, Elderly Care, Support Assistant, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Domiciliary, Domestic Assistant, Domestic, Community Care Assistant, CCA, Community Support Worker, Care Assistant, Support Worker, Enabler, Domestic Cleaning, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Cleaners, Cleaner, and Hygiene Operator, Support Coordinator, Care Manager, Support Manager, and Care Coordinator will also be considered for this role.