De-coating Operator - Droitwich
Salary – approx £16k per annum
Our client is one of the leading strategic partners to the international engine and automotive industry. They are now seeking a competent individual with good attention to detail, to join their team in the position of De-coating Operator.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the de-coating area.
- Preparation/Handling various customer parts according to work instructions/customer specifications.
- Monitoring and control stock for de-coating chemicals.
- Maintaining de-coating database.
- Waste disposal methods and control, ensuring safe practice of Chemical disposal.
- To undertake necessary training for the role.
- Where appropriate provide input & feedback for updating documents & procedures etc.
- Good general education - Minimum of 5 GCSE's.
- Hands on person, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Must have a quality orientated approach.
- Must have good Health & Safety awareness.
- Able to follow instructions/procedures.
- Willingness to train and develop.
- Interest in Chemistry/Sciences would be beneficial.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*