An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join a busy marketing department located at a popular tourist attraction in Warwickshire.
The successful candidate will work within the Marketing department and will report to the Marketing Office Manager. The purpose of the role is to offer administrative support within the team and specifically to maximise revenue from the acquisition and renewal of Memberships including processing of new membership applications, management of Direct Debits, the membership renewal programme and preparation of monthly reports. In addition the successful candidate will manage and process all enquiries relating to parties.
The Administrator's key responsibilities include:
- To provide administrative support as required
- To process all new business membership applications and renewals efficiently, professionally and in a timely manner using the database accurately.
- To respond to all customer queries relating to membership by phone, email and letter
- To manage the direct debit system, processing payments and answering customer queries
- To act as key contact on all membership matters for all internal stakeholders
- Responsible for providing accurate monthly reporting on key membership statistics and KPI’s
- Manage the booking process for all party enquiries into the office
- Provision of accurate monthly reporting on key KPI’s relating to parties.
- To support the Marketing Manager in the marketing of Membership and parties
- To be a front-line member of the team responsible for answering telephone calls from the public and imparting the required information
The successful Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous database administration experience is essential
- Proven experience of working in an administrative function.
- High level of numeracy
- Proficient in mail merge mailings
- Experience in data manipulation
- IT proficient including good working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and Pivot Tables
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
Due to the rural location, your own, reliable transport is essential.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm with an hour lunch.
Salary c21k depending on experience.
Please apply online to be considered for the Administrator role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75489271