Picker Packer / Quality Control
Our client is based in Evesham (WR11) is looking for a number of picker packers and quality control operatives to work on a very busy production line. The client distributes berries and fruits to major supermarkets and independent grocers. The client is a very modern operation, with rest areas and facilitates to prepare food, thumb print clocking in, and top of the line production feed equipment. This is an ongoing placement the role includes…
- Checking the quality of the fruits as they are packed
- Packing the sealed punnets ready for dispatch
- Keeping your work are clean
- Overtime paid at time and a half
A successful candidate would display the following qualities…
- Attention to detail at all times
- Good communication skills, with a good standard of English
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment
- Good personal hygiene
- Good time keeping
- Knowledge of the client (which will be given to you on successful application)
Our client is a very busy warehouse and the ability to earn overtime at time and a half is available.
If you feel that you meet the requirements please apply below.