We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to work for successful facilities management company based in the centre of fashionable Birmingham.
We are looking for a specialist Payroll Manager that will be responsible for 2 monthly payrolls, totalling over 1500 employees. This is a standalone role so the ideal candidate will have exposure to all elements of payroll processing as well as knowledge of up-to-date UK legislation.
Main Duties of the Payroll Manager include:
- Responsible for the timely processing of all employee payroll information
- Ensuring all Auto-Enrollment calculations are processed correctly
- Preparing monthly payroll journals
- Creating ad hoc payroll reports for review by the Senior Management Team
- Resolving payroll enquiries in a professional and timely manner
To be considered for the role of the Payroll Manager you will have:
- Experience of working in a standalone payroll position
- A professional payroll qualification (preferably CIPP)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with a range of senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of TUPE and Auto-Enrollment
- Experience of using Sage 50 payroll
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75496072