Group Benefits Administrator - EB - Worcester
An award winning Financial Planning and Employee Benefits practice have an excellent opportunity for a Group Benefits Administrator to join an established team based in their Worcester offices.
This newly created position will handle administration linked with pension schemes and group life policies.
- Processing monthly pensions schedules
- Processing monthly contributions
- Calculating pension forecasts and preparing statements
- Annual AML check
- Compliance checks
- Dealing with adviser, scheme and member queries
- Be point of contact in advisers absence
- business processing connected to scheme reviews and new schemes
This well regarding employer is ideally seeking experience gained in group pension or group risk/ medical administration. They may also consider candidates from a private client support background who wish to focus on group/ EB administration.
Skills will include;
High levels of accuracy
Use of spreadsheets
A very competitive salary and above average benefits package is available with this opportunity including a generous holiday entitlement, pension and protection policies.
Please visit the Clark James website for further details on this and other Financial Services roles.
Your contact - Keith Enright at Clark James Recruitment, Midlands Region..