Divisional Recruitment Manager
The Best Connection Group Ltd, are looking to appoint a Divisional Manager to join our exciting and successful team based in Rugby. The ideal candidate should have extensive expertise in supplying temporary staff with team management skills or the potential to progress to branch management. You will need to be self-motivated to achieve set targets, able to manage staff, give guidance support and motivation, have a professional approach and capable of working in a team environment. A key attribute shared by our most successful Divisional Managers is the drive to succeed within a very competitive market place.
- Divisional Managers who joins the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of GBP25,000 to GBP29,000 dependent on experience.
- An excellent commission scheme with realistic first year earnings of GBP30,000 to GBP36,000.
- We operate a company car/ allowance scheme (GBP4800 per annum) after a qualifying period.
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Industry leading recruitment training- 12-15 days residential training in your first year.
- Leading recruitment industry accreditation and benefits package.
- Initially you will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after 2 years employment and inclusive of statutory holidays.
We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive ongoing support and a clearly structured career path. We are committed to fulfilling your potential with a firm commitment to promoting our managers from within. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
Develops rapport and establishes on-going professional relationships
Achieves personal sales targets
Manages within a framework of legislative and procedural processes
Leads and motivates teams to achieve sales, procedural and administration targets and requirements
Coaches and supports team to develop
Understands business calculations and business paperwork and budgets
Works accurately and sets self high standards
Demonstrates commitment to own development and future career
The Best Connection Group Limited, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of GBP319 million, TBC is one of the largest providers of Industrial and Driving staff in the UK.
Hours of Work:
A Divisional Managers' working week will consist of 42.5 hours with 1 hour's lunch break each day.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and ambition to be part of a fast moving and exciting company please follow the online instructions. Only successful applicants will be contacted