Estate Agency Administrator/ Receptionist
Fine & Country has over 300 offices in the UK and across the world, with a head office on Park Lane, London. Fine & Country specialise in selling properties in the upper quartile (from GBP500,000 to GBP3 million) and have won the 'Best Estate Agency Marketing' award at the International Property Awards for the last 5 years.
You will be based in Coventry City Centre.
Role and Responsibilities
This is an opportunity for a super organised, highly reliable and flexible professional to join a pro-active team at the award winning Mailbox Branch. The ability to work unsupervised and often alone is a must.
- Registering buyers, booking viewings and market appraisals.
- General administration (e.g sorting letters and post, maintaining filing systems etc.)
- Answering phones, liaising with clients, suppliers & partners resolving general queries
- Preparing and maintaining a range of good quality records and reports
- Diary management, confirming meetings and appraisals
- Creating adverts, property brochures and proof reading.
- Managing the mailing database, CRM software & social media
- Business generation and use of our internal marketing system
- Property matches
- Raising invoices
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience
- Problem-solving skills and a resourceful approach to achieving practical solutions to issues
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Fast learner
- Ability to work well both individually and within a group
- Flexibility to working hours and changing priorities
- Organised, hard-working and always interested in a challenge.
- Friendly and outgoing personality with positive attitude.
Earning will be based on experience and hours. Two/three Saturdays per month with a day off in the week. There is also great potential for career progression.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.