Purchase Ledger Clerk
A large, well respected organisation who are currently going through some exciting times are expanding their financial team and is seeking a motivate Purchase Ledger Clerk to come into a team, in a busy environment. The successful candidate will be supporting the accounts team, while assisting with additional tasks.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the control of fuel invoices and management of manual cheques as some suppliers need payments during the month outside of the main month end payment run, these need manual cheques to be raised and posted.
They will also need a systematic mind as there will be times where sales representative's expenses will need to be checked and advised on mistakes and errors.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a driven individual, who enjoys processing invoices and working in a team environment
- But also holds the ability to work independently and be experienced in preparing month end purchase invoice accruals for different parts of the company
- Have previous experience in a similar purchase ledger role working with SAGE.
- Be a solid team player and able to adapt to new environments quickly.
In Return, you will:
- Be part of a well-established, team environment and provided with a competitive salary
- Work in an exciting company that have a large client base
- Be part of a company that has strong values and are passionate about what they do and the service they offer to their clients.
- On site parking.
If you feel this a role for which you would be suited, please apply with an up to date CV.