A very well established and growing law firm are looking for a temporary Conveyancing Assistant to work for 3-5 weeks. The role will include residential conveyancing work including all aspects of correspondence throughout the transaction, meeting clients, dealing with telephone enquiries and generally progressing matters using your own initiative.
- Carry out conveyancing work under the supervision of the Line Manager to progress matter through to post completion.
- Provide full support and assistance to the Line Manager which may include traditional, secretarial and administrative support.
- Deal with quotes.
- Deal with client queries over the telephone and in person.
- Provide audio typing and other typing duties for the Line Manager.
- Maintenance and preparation of full attendance notes.
- Billing and other related financial administration.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in Residential Conveyancing.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good organization and administration skills.
- A sound knowledge of conveyancing procedures and CQS Protocol.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Hourly rate: GBP9.53 - GBP10.09 including holiday pay