Head Chef - Hotel & Restaurant - GBP40-60k michelin experience
Tonic are searching for a passionate and inspirational Head Chef for our client's hotel and restaurant business. This is an independently owned property so the head chef will have full control of the overall P&L and will have complete autonomy within their role. The food is incredible across the property and the successful candidate will not only uphold that but develop and push it on. Live In accommodation is available in the short term to assist the successful head chef with relocation.
What are we looking for from the head chef?
- Stable work history, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- Experience working at 3 rosette / 1 star Michelin (at least)
- Passionate about food and hospitality - you naturally go the extra mile for your team
- Team focused and driven to be the best you can be
- Solid knowledge of how to organise a kitchen, manage it's finances (P&L) and communicate clearly at all times
- Punctual and polite
- Desire to prove yourself and progress in your career
If you are interested in applying for this Head Chef role, please do so with a covering letter and up to date CV (it really doesn't look great if your CV is not up to date). You must have proven yourself at Head Chef level in a quality (min. 2 rosette), high volume operation to be in with a shout of getting an interview.