Part Time Marketing Manager
Part-Time Marketing Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Marketing Manager to take responsibility for the strategic development, implementation and execution of marketing activities for a software provider delivering an innovative and leading edge solution to the healthcare sector.
The organisation has been established for 5 years, and has an open and progressive culture who encourage initiative and independence based on solid team work.
The role will consist of managing all marketing for the company, developing the marketing strategy in collaboration with the Managing Director and delivery of marketing campaigns in line with company objectives.
• Develop and implement tactical marketing communications to generate a manageable flow of sales leads that maximise sales opportunities.
• Increase brand awareness and generate demand products.
• Manage the marketing budget.
• Measure and report on marketing campaign results and return on investment against achieved sales.
• Develop awareness via external campaigns including PR, Social Media, Email campaigns, Analytics, Advertising, events etc.
• Content management of the website including writing copy, blogs, articles and case studies.
• Preparation and publication of up to date, relevant and engaging company literature.
• Provide marketing, branding and visual support internally as part of product development.
• Gather and assimilate market intelligence to reveal new opportunities, competitor activity and PEST influences.
• Analyse customer feedback, current market conditions and competitor information to evolve future positioning of products.
• Manage lead generation activities, collaborating with sales departments.
• Report on ROI and key performance metrics for all marketing activity, including activity from staff and external agencies.
• Keeping databases up to date and creating new ones for new market opportunities.
• Continually develop lead generation through networking, relationship building within target hospitals, attending exhibitions, events, conferences and other appropriate environments as well as lead generation by asking for referrals.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Relevant and up to date experience of performing a similar role
• The ability to work effectively within a small team
• Good communication skills - the ability to develop positive relationships with colleagues, suppliers, and clients.
• A positive, flexible and proactive approach.
• Knowledge of the healthcare sector would be desirable but is not essential.
There is some possibility for occasional home / agile working as the role progresses. There will be some requirement to travel to conferences / meetings / events so you must be a car owner with full driving licence and be willing to travel.
The role will be between 20-30 hours a week, ideally over 4-5 days a week. There is some flexibility regarding how these hours can be structured. Please provide some indication of your preferences on your application.
GBP32,000 - GBP40,000 (Pro rata) Dependent Upon Experience
Flexible Minds are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this vacancy.