- Tamworth, Staffordshire.
- Permanent position
- Full-Time Monday to Friday - days only.
- GBP15,500pa OTE GBP17,500pa
Enjoy talking to people? read on.
- Do you enjoy working in a target driven environment?
- Love being rewarded well for achieving realistic targets?
- Enjoy speaking with a variety of people on a daily basis?
Perhaps you should consider applying for this Telesales Executive vacancy. Working for an established business, with a good reputation in its marketplace.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have proven sales experience, ideally within an indoor sales role and business to business category.
Equally, if you can demonstrate experience in a customer service role that has involved an element of up-selling/ cross-selling and promotions. Please do apply.
Key Responsibilities for Telesales Executive
- Making outbound calls to existing businesses to promote and upsell products
- Following up leads
- Demonstrate confidence in speaking with customers and solution selling
- Maintaining accounts and up-selling new product lines
- Meeting targets
Key Skills required for Telesales Executive
- Target driven
- Experienced in closing a sale over the telephone.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Confident communicator
- Excellent literacy and
- Research skill
Interested? Apply online with your CV.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.