We are recruiting for a Bookeeper and Payroll administrator for a Chartered Accountant in Birmingham. Ideally with previous experience as a Bookkeeper and Payroll administrator in Practice.
Bookkeeper Duties will include:
- Providing a Bookkeeping Service for clients including filing VAT Returns
- Prepare Accounts for Sole Traders/Limited Companies and Partnerships
- Enter Self-Assessment Tax return details from clients into the Sage Accounting System
Payroll duties to include:
- Liaise with clients with regards to their payroll needs
- Collate information and process annual, quarterly, monthly, 2 weekly and weekly payroll
- Set up new starters and process leavers
- Submit information to the Inland Revenue
- Upload auto enrolment information to pension providers
- Create and upload payroll journals Resolve queries raised by clients
- Liaise with HMRC and resolve PAYE & N.I queries
Experience of the following software packages would be useful but not essential: Sage Line 50 , Sage Instant versions 16 - 23, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Thomas Jean Associates was founded in 2001 specialising in recruiting for Chartered Accountants for all types of roles including Juniors, Bookeepers, Payroll, Semis, Seniors, Auditors, Managers and Partners.