Staff Nurse - RMN - Rehabilitation Centre - Birmingham - Competitive Salary
Staff Nurse – RMN – Rehabilitation Centre – Birmingham – Competitive Salary
A rehabilitation centre in Birmingham is looking for a staff nurse to join them. The centre is a 24 bedded unit which looks after women over the age of 18 who have mental illnesses, personality disorders and complex needs. Some of the women have been detained under the mental health act.
This position is for a permanent full time role, working 37.5 hours per week. The salary is between £21,918 - £33,657
- Help maintain the security of the building and it’s environment
- In absence of the management team, be able to take charge of the unit and have the responsibility of the effectiveness of the service.
- Provide leadership and support for support staff
- Have the skills and knowledge to ensure an excellent standard of care is delivered at all times.
- Be able to follow NMC guidelines
- Act in the residents best interest to make sure they always maintain dignity and are always in a safe position
- Be able to review, assess and monitor the safety of service users.
- Be able to act as a role model and making sure that you have clear and accurate records
- Fully qualified RMN
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary team and work independently
- Aware of the current nursing issues
- Able to maintain client confidentiality
- Promote good relationships.
- Generous annual leave
- Career development – a distinct career path
- Free Car parking
- Dental and medical insurance
- Meals and refreshments on duty
- Benefit Packages
- And more!
If you like the sound of this role please get in touch with us by calling or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75056862