Project Engineer (Electrical)
Project Engineer (Electrical / Automation)
Salary: £40 - 45k + bonus + pension + 25 holidays + benefits package
Hours: Monday to Friday - day time hours
- Experience with materials handling equipment and machinery
- HNC / HND Electrical Engineering related
- Management / supervisory experience
- Experience working in regulated industry sectors an advantage.
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- Good electrical and automated engineering experience (PLCs etc)
- Appreciate LOLER / Lifting regulations.
- Workshop / manufacturing experience.
- Full project life cycle projects with a range of clients
- Ensure project delivery, on time and to cost and quality etc
- Planning, design, assemble, test, inspection, compliance, commission, installation, maintenance.
- Support tendering
- Support to make-buy assessments throughout the project lifecycle.
- Represent team in internal progress meetings and customer facing meetings
- Working with mechanical and fabrication teams, manufacturing production team and supply chain.
- Input to design for manufacture (DFM) activities during design development / design reviews.
- Extremely stable company / job with 20+ years of projects secured. Great career opportunity.
To apply send CV to Tim . Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Drives, inverter drives ; Instrumentation ; Electrical engineer; electrical project engineer; electrical project manager; automation engineer; electrical engineer; technician; maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors;; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; Electrical maintenance; electrical & instrumentation technician; E&I Technician; atex; compex; instrumentation engineer; plcs; Siemens s7; s5; abb; s400; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, gear box , hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, pressure transmitters; flow transmitters; conveyors, valves, FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; nuclear waste; nuclear plant; robotics; plcs; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, bulk handling; automated plant,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75161546