Accounts Assistant - Volkswagen Stratford:
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to be based at our Volkswagen dealership in Stratford upon Avon.
The key responsibilities for the role will consist of:
- Daily banking.
- Maintaining sales, purchase and nominal ledgers.
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
What we're looking for:
- This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked within a dealership as a Trainee Accounts Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Supervisor or Accounts Manager.
- However you don't just need to be from the motor industry: as a successful Accounts Assistant you will be able to demonstrate excellent numeracy skills. Full training will be provided for the rest.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly excel, and double entry.
- Able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent administration and PC skills are essential. References and referees will be required.
The working hours for this role will be: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75188854