Our Client is looking for an administrator within their Fleet Administration team. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who prides themselves on excellent attention to detail and outstanding customer service. You would work as part of a team, provide vehicle management, information and administrative services to customers and drivers, ensuring strict deadlines and agreed service levels are met whilst also adhering to legal and regulatory requirements.
• To ensure that own targets are met.
• To ensure accuracy when using all Software.
• To work within department guidelines.
• To work well within a team environment.
• To pro-actively take part in your own personal development, as detailed by your team manager.
• Ensure all managed vehicles are administered in order to comply with licensing and MOT legislative regulation.
• Ensure all fixed penalties are administered and/or paid within strict time limits in order to protect Lex Autolease or the customer from further prosecution or financial penalty.
• Correctly process all vehicle documentation in line with company policy, legislation and agreed service levels.
• Develop good relationships with internal and external customers to process requests and enquiries within agreed service levels.
• Effectively handle inbound telephone calls and e-mails responding in a professional manner and in line with the company values.
• Demonstrate administrative and support function skills in numeracy and literacy
• Demonstrate skills in organising own workload
• Demonstrate excellent customer service attributes
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Good telephone manner
• Must have a good knowledge of all office based IT products
• Demonstrate attention to detail qualities
• Must demonstrate communication skills, both orally and written, in order to communicate with internal colleagues and customers.
• Be able to adapt to change
This is initially a temporary role.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Successful applicants will undergo strict vetting which will include 3 years of referencing, credit check and a criminal record check.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.