Registered Nurse (RGN) FULL TIME at The Hawthorns- £1440/hour
Shaw healthcare is currently recruiting a motivated, caring, resilient, Registered Nurse (RGN) to deliver a quality of care and support to our service users in line with our core principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'.
What's the salary?
A Registered Nurse (RGN) earns a minimum of £13.32 per hour, increasing to £14.40 according to your experience level
Essential Responsibilities of a Nurse
- Take responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Lead, motivate and mentor your team and provide clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carry out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our service users
- Monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Promote our service users independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and strive for continuous improvement
Essential Skills of a Nurse
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhere to the NMC The Code and expand your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
What we offer
Shaw healthcare offer comprehensive training to our Registered Nurse via our Learning & Development Department.
What benefits will I receive?
Shaw healthcare have an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid annual leave - 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Corporate 4 day induction and mandatory training e.g. moving and handling
- Opportunities to develop your own clinical interests e.g. infection control
- Clinical supervision
- Nest pension scheme
- Free Uniform
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £600)
- Child care vouchers
- Quarterly incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Work towards a QCF qualification
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
Why Shaw healthcare?
Shaw healthcare provides a high standard of health and social care in services across England, Wales and Scotland. Our high quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do and is based on our core values of wellness, happiness and kindness. We are unique as a major healthcare provider with 86% of the business owned by the employees and 14% owned by The Shaw Foundation, a grant making charity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75491657