Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager - Retail
Leading Retailer now seeks an Assistant Project Manager to join their team!
As an Assistant Project Manager it will be your responsibility to assist with the development of new stores, refurbishment and acquisition projects. The role focuses on new store openings, extensions and re fits across European regions including France,Spain,German and Holland.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing the end to end project cycle of new stores, re-fits and extensions of retail stores
- Managing and coordination team members as well as third party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Develop and monitor budgets from end to end
- Ensure health and safety and best practice is adhered to at all times
- An understanding of the construction/retail fit out process
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Numerate and strong attention to detail
- Ability to speak German or French would be an advantage but not essential
- UK or European based with extensive travel across Europe
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75488053