A very established and growing law firm is looking for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to work within commercial property.
The role will involve commercial conveyancing work including all aspects of correspondence throughout the transaction, meeting clients, dealing with telephone enquiries and generally progressing matters using your own initiative. Paralegal experience preferable but we will also consider conveyancing secretaries seeking a new opportunity to progress their career.
- Deal with client queries over the telephone and in person
- Deal with quotes
- Progress files through to completion
- Undertake post completion work
- Provide audio typing and administrative support to the Line Manager, including typing of bills
- Maintenance and preparation of full attendance notes
- Keep the Firms case management system up-to-date
- Proactive involvement in marketing and practice development
You will have proven experience of working in Commercial Conveyancing along with excellent IT skills. You will be highly organised with excellent communication skills, especially on the telephone, and have a polite and patient manner.
Salary £20,000 - £24,000
Benefits include pension and health care
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75493184