IT System Support Analyst
IT System Support Analyst
Location: Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 4JU
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 Depending on Experience + overtime and benefits
Contract: Full time, permanent
Syscomm offers high-end, cutting-edge Server, Network, WAN and Voice solutions from their own network of UK Datacentres with day-to-day support coming from the Service Desk of Technicians at their modern Coventry office.
Due to expansion, Syscomm are recruiting for a motivated IT System Support Analyst who is looking for a new challenge.
The role - IT System Support Analayst:
The primary responsibility of the IT System Support Analyst is to provide excellent proactive and reactive network IT support for customer systems, including:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line Technical Support for customer issues raised through our Helpdesk or on the phone
- Configuring, Installing and Maintaining Hardware, Software and Services
- Management of Cloud and Internet Services
- Pro-active Monitoring and Maintenance of Networks and Systems
- Creating and Maintaining Documentation in accordance with IT Standards
- Onsite visits to customer sites to provide Technical Support and System Administration.
To help the company meet its customer's expectations, the role will involve occasional out of hours working as a part of a rota.
You will be enthusiastic with sound academic qualifications, knowledge of a broad range of IT systems and have excellent communication and organisational skills for this customer facing role. You will be committed to offering the highest levels of customer service and be happy to own issues from start to finish, seeing more complicated tasks as an opportunity to develop and learn from the team.
The successful System Support candidate will be keen to progress their IT career as a member of our team, gaining hands-on exposure to a broad range of advanced IT technologies, systems and environments.
Essential skills required:
Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Office 365 and Server 2012 Operating Systems and environments, plus:
- A working understanding of TCP/IP Networking and Wireless
- Personable and well-presented team player and good company ambassador
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good academic record
- Full UK driving license and your own car
- Organised and able to plan and prioritise your own workload
- An enthusiasm for IT and excellent customer service, with a keenness to learn new systems and technologies.
Experience in the following, an advantage: IT Support, Support Analyst, IT Analyst, Helpdesk, 1ST Line Support, 2nd Line Support, TCP, IP, Networking, Wireless, Hardware, Software, Support Engineer, Network Technician, Systems Administrator, MCSA, CCNA, MCP
What you will get in return:
The company offers a varied and dynamic role with fantastic opportunities to gain experience with a wide range of technologies and really progress careers. Syscomm hosts regular social occasions, and has a culture in which doors are left open for all staff to grow and develop within the company. Home broadband is offered free of charge, with other benefits including a company pension and free onsite parking
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75490284