Front Line Manager
My client has a number of Front Line Manager vacancies to be based permanently at their Distribution Centre in Stoke on Trent. As a Front Line Manager you will be involved in everything from planning and organising to inspiring and developing a large team to reach their full potential.
A large, easily recognisable retail business with a number of distribution centres across the UK. They are a market leader in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
The role of a Front Line Manager:
- Responsible for the control of associates to ensure that the standards and performance are met.
- Plan and organise resources within the team, influencing the Shift Operations Manager/Regional Manager.
- Establish and maintain channels of communication.
- Maintain Consistency and continuous improvement in results through an analysis of work methodology and an appropriate coaching style.
- Implement Best Standard Practice and controls to minimise shrink.
To be considered for the Front Line Manager role you will need:
- Experience in working in a fast-paced customer-facing retail environment
- Proven track record of delivering sales and exceeding KPI's
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Experience of managing a large team is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of reading data and being able to look at continuous improvements
Salary: £32k - £38k + benefits
Hours: A rotating shift pattern between the hours of 06:00 - 15:00 and 15:00 - 00:00. Weekend work is required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75488398